Athletes representing Blackrock A.C. have stockpiled a total of 222 points after League 3.
Congratulations to all those who competed and all the supporters who travelled to cheer them on late into the night on Friday!
Below are some highlights of the performances from league 3 & overall individual positions going in to the last league event:
Girls Track & Field
- U/10 3rd 24pts Emma O’Brien (League 3 – 1st 60m, 3rd Long Jump)
- U/10 5th 12pts Laura Gallagher (League 3 – 4th 500m)
- U/11 4th 18pts Ellen Cheung (League 3 – 2nd 600m, 4th 60m)
- U/11 9th 7pts Analissa Clarke (League 3 – 1st Ball Throw)
- U/11 12th 4pts Kristina O’Connor
- U/12 2nd 28pts Sarah Healy (League 3 – 1st 600m, 2nd 80m)
- U/13 6th 14pts Robyn O’Brien (League 3 – 1st 80m)
Boys Track & Field
- U/11 3rd 32pts Evan Walshe (League 3 – 1st 60m, 2nd 600m, 5th Ball Throw)
- U/11 7th 8pts Mark O’Brien (League 3 – 6th 600m)
- U/12 5th 16pts Jack Moraghan
- U/12 9th 8pts William Hickey (League 3 – 2nd Shot Putt, 4th 600m)
- U/13 7th 10pts Andres Clarke (League 1 – 2nd Javelin, 6th Shot Putt; League 2 – 3rd Javelin)
- U/13 14th 5pts Sean Kinsella (League 2 – 4th Long Jump, 5th 600m)
- U/15 2nd 36pts Tommy O’Brien (League 1 – 1st High Jump & 80m Hurdles and 3rd 100m; League 2 – 1st Shot Putt, 3rd 200m & 800m; League 3 – 4th 100m)
Our athletes are well placed after 3 leagues and with the top six in all age groups securing prizes its all to play for!
The Final/4th Leagues is on this Sat May 19th in Irishtown Stadium (starts 1pm) – BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!