Below are the timetables for a number of Dublin Junior and Juvenile Track and Field Championships 2021 events which will take place in Tallaght on Friday 11th June, Sunday 13th and Friday 18th June.
Many Blackrock Athletic Club members will be taking part and we wish them well!
- Entry by club competition secretary using the online entry form
- All athletes MUST be currently registered with Athletics Ireland.
- STRICTLY NO late entries or entries on the day of competition
- Times of each event will be strictly adhered to, allowing competitors to warm up and only present themselves ready to compete before their scheduled event time.
- Pre and post-event, competitors will be kept as separate as possible and should wear face coverings when and where possible.
- Only 1 parent/guardian is permitted to attend the venue.
- Only appointed officials and athletes will be permitted into the competition area.
- Use public transport or walk to the venue if nearby.
- Park in designated car park areas.
Officials and Marshals Guidelines.
- All officials must register before the date of the event and have completed the Sport Ireland online Covid 19 training before being allowed to officiate.
- All officials must wear masks/face covering/shields for the duration of the event.
Before attending the event on the day, everyone must complete the form online through the link below
- If anyone due to attend answers yes to any of the questions, they SHOULD NOT ATTEND the event.
- Parent/guardian of an athlete U18 must complete the online link below no earlier than the evening before and no later than the morning of the event. This MUST also be completed by a parent/guardian attending the venue.
- Everyone must complete and provide proof that they have completed the online form before attending on the day of the event.
- Participants must not present themselves at the entrance to the competition area until their designated time.
- All participants must present themselves at the entry only gate ready to compete.
- Social distancing will be enforced when athletes are called to assembly area.
- Immediately after the event, competitors will collect their belongings and vacate the venue through the exit only gate.
Corvid 19 Guidelines.
- Everyone attending the event must abide by strict guidelines put in place by Government, Local Authority, Sport Ireland, Dublin Athletics and the host club.
- Everyone attending the event must take responsibility for their own protection and the protection of others
- Wash hands, disinfect regularly, wear a mask, respect the 2m social distancing rule and avoid gatherings.
- Do not attend the event if you feel unwell.
- Use the Corvid 19 App.
Dublin Juvenile T & F Championships 2021
Friday 11th June Tallaght
|2||100m||U15 Girls||Ht 1||19:30||18:45||18:50||19:20||19:50|
|2||100m||U15 Girls||Ht 2||19:35||18:45||18:50||19:20||19:55|
|2||100m||U15 Girls||Ht 3||19:40||18:45||18:50||19:20||20:00|
|3||100m||U15 Boys||Ht 1||19:45||19:00||19:05||19:35||20:05|
|3||100m||U15 Boys||Ht 2||19:50||19:00||19:05||19:35||20:10|
| Dublin Juvenile T&F Championships 2021
Sunday 13th June Tallaght
|1||80m||U14 Girls||Ht 1||10:30||09:30||09:40||10:15||10:50|
|1||80m||U14 Girls||Ht 2||10:35||09:30||09:40||10:15||10:55|
|1||80m||U14 Girls||Ht 3||10:40||09:30||09:40||10:15||11:00|
|1||80m||U14 Girls||Ht 4||10:45||09:30||09:40||10:15||11:05|
|1||80m||U14 Girls||Ht 5||10:50||09:30||09:40||10:15||11:10|
|1||80m||U14 Girls||Ht 6||01:55||09:30||09:40||10:15||11:15|
|2||80m||U14 Boys||Ht 1||12:00||11:15||11:20||11:50||12:15|
|2||80m||U14 Boys||Ht 2||12:05||11:15||11:20||11:50||12:20|
|2||80m||U14 Boys||Ht 3||12:10||11:15||11:20||11:50||12:25|
|3||H Jump||U15 Girls||FINAL||12:00||11:15||11:20||11:45||13:30|
|4||H Jump||U16 Girls||FINAL||12:00||11:15||11:20||11:45||13:30|
|5||H Jump||U15 Boys||FINAL||13:30||12:45||12:55||13:25||14:30|
|6||H Jump||U16 Boys||FINAL||13:30||12:45||12:55||13:25||14:30|
|11||80m||U13 Girls||Ht 1||15:15||14:30||14:35||15:00||15:35|
|11||80m||U13 Girls||Ht 2||15:20||14:30||14:35||15:00||15:40|
|11||80m||U13 Girls||Ht 3||15:25||14:30||14:35||15:00||15:45|
|11||80m||U13 Girls||Ht 4||15:30||14:30||14:35||15:00||15:50|
|11||80m||U13 Girls||Ht 5||15:35||14:30||14:35||15:00||15:55|
|11||80m||U13 Girls||Ht 6||15:40||14:30||14:35||15:00||16:00|
|11||80m||U13 Girls||Ht 7||15:45||14:30||14:35||15:00||16:05|
|11||80m||U13 Girls||Ht 8||15:50||14:30||14:35||15:00||16:10|
|11||80m||U13 Girls||Ht 9||15:55||14:30||14:35||15:00||16:20|
|U13 Girls 60m heats will be followed by semi-finals & final|
| Dublin Juvenile T & F Championships 2021
Friday 18th June Tallaght
|2||200m||U14 Girls||Ht 1||19:00||18:00||18:10||18:50||19:20|
|2||200m||U14 Girls||Ht 2||19:10||18:00||18:10||19:00||19:30|
|2||200m||U14 Girls||Ht 3||19:20||18:00||18:10||19:10||19:40|
|2||200m||U14 Girls||Ht 4||19:30||18:00||18:10||19:20||19:50|
|2||200m||U14 Girls||Ht 5||19:40||18:00||18:10||19:30||20:00|
|3||200m||U14 Boys||Ht 1||19:50||18:50||19:00||19:40||20:10|
|3||200m||U14 Boys||Ht 2||20:00||18:50||19:00||19:50||20:20|
|3||200m||U14 Boys||Ht 3||20:10||18:50||19:00||20:00||20:30|