Dublin Juvenile XC season gets in to full swing with League 2 this weekend in Phoenix Park
The Dublin Juvenile XC season gets in to full swing this weekend with a large contingent of club athletes heading to Phoenix Park to compete in League 2. Full details below:
|Round Two of the Dublin Juvenile Cross Country Leagues is on this Sunday in Dublin’s playground: The Phoenix Park! Take Note – No Juvenile Training Sun 1st October.
Register for League Two by Fri 29 Sep by emailingBlackrockAC@gmail.com to be allocated a Race Number. Pin This Number to Your Club Singlet to Compete! Race No.s are Valid for all 3 XC Leagues.
Please Take Note:
- You Will Need a Race No. to Compete (see above);
- League Entry Fee €3 Payable On-The-Day;
- Athletes Must Compete in Club Singlets;
- Arrive in Plenty of Time for Warm-Up, Course Rec.;
- Spikes Distinct Advantage (but not Mandatory);
- Race No.s Valid for ALL THREE XC Leagues Only;
- Wrap Up – This is an OUTDOOR EVENT!;
- Races Run Regardless of Weather – Sun, Sleet or Snow!;