You are invited to take part in the St Patrick’s Day Snake Challenge. We all know that St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland, but rumours of sightings in Carysfort Park have been reported back to Blackrock A.C. Headquarters!
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it is:
Spot and count the snakes while completing strength, speed and skill challenges.
Remember to obey the COVID rules, no congregating and you can meet one person for exercise so pair up with a friend and do the course.
Sanitise your hands at the start
- 5 pull-ups.
- 30-second wall sit.
- Duck walk along the long jump path.
- 10 tricep dips, using the bench.
- 10 step jumps.
- 30-second mountain climbers.
- 30-second side to side squats.
- 10 jumping jacks, 10 high knees, 10 bum kicks x 2
- Sprint a full circuit around the trees.
- Time a run around the full park from the rock, including the pond (920m).
Sanitise your hands at the end