It was a case of Girl Power!! earlier today as our squads dominated the Dublin Indoor Relays with titles at U11, 12, 13 and U14 age category. Our Boys U10 chipped in with the 4 x 100m title and the boys U11 finished third as did the boys U13. The girls U15 had a fine second place finish.
All of our teams made today’s finals and a big congratulations to the athletes and in particular the Girls U12, Girls/ Boys U13, Girls U14 & Girls U15 squads who all qualified for the All Ireland Indoors in Athlone at the end of March.
Team squads and positions as follows:
– Girls U10. 4th place: Robyn Daly, Ella Cowman, Niamh McGrogan, Annalie McMahon
– Boys U10, 1st Place: Luke Moraghan, Matthew Slevin, Conn Lucey, Shane Van Zuydum
– Girls U11, 1st Place: Sarah O’Brien, Natasha Rolland, Lucy Schwer, Isabel O’Brien
– Boys U11, 3rd Place: Thomas Doran, Barry Winters, Harry Casey, Ciaran Patchell.
– Boys U11, 4th Place: Oliver Coffey, Doug Walshe, Tom Cosgrove, Daniel Mullane
– Girls U12, 1st Place: Kate Cowman, Laura Gallagher, Maria Coffey, Sarah O’Brien and Orla O’Shea
– Girls U13, 1st Place: Emma O’Brien, Ellen Cheung, Laura Gallagher, Kristina O’Connor and Caroline Kinnane
– Boys U13, 3rd Place: Cianan Martin, Evan Walshe, Dara Purcell, Pappy Tucker
– Girls U14 A team, 1st Place: Sarah O’Dea, Anna Dignam, Julie Ringrose, Sarah Healy
– Girls U14 B Team, 5th place: Sinead O’Shea, Alanna Scanlon, Lina Kyne, Jennifer O’Brien and Claire Doyle
– Boys U14, 5th place: Jack Moraghan, Will Hickey, Jeff Kenny, John Francis Campbell
– Girls U15, 2nd place: Nicole Gallagher, Ellie Fitzgerald, Sarah Healy, Robyn O’Brien