The Blackrock A.C. Summer Sports Day in Carysfort Park was a Huge Success last Sunday – Fun Filled Family Afternoon in the Sunshine.
Special Thanks to Everyone Who Made It Happen:
- Our Fabulous Pop Up Coffee Shop Team … Lead by Carol & Nuala;
- Track & Course Markers, Registration & Set-Up Team, Event Officials, Clubhouse Cleaners Pre & Post Event;
- Gold Medals to Our Master Bakers … for the Wonderful Brownies, Chocolate Biscuit Cakes, Flap Jacks, Rocky Road, Short-Bread and Much Much More!;
- Our Friends & Competitors from Cabinteely A.C.;
- MC Peter Cosgrove … Egg & Spoon has to be part of Tokyo 2020 Now!;
- Our Competitors & Spectators in All Events;
- Lastly to Met Eireann – Thank You for The Beautiful Sunshine!;
Thank You to One & All … Truthfully We Couldn’t Do It Without You! Volunteers for Club Events & Administration Roles Always Welcome esp. from Parents of Younger Athletes: e.g. Athletes Born 2008 & Younger.
Kodak Moments …
Please forward any Photographs from the Day to BlackrockAC@gmail.comand we will Collate on Club Flickr Account for All to See.